Have you been to "Six Models" ?
If so - I would like to know what happened to you...
See my website: www.anactor.net
Email me: email@example.com
Everything they claim - is bogus!
As discussed I have reviewed your modelling application and have undertaken a telephone interview with you. We are more than happy to invest in a modelling assessment for you. This really is an amazing opportunity to work in London’s most exclusive fashion photography studios.
Before I proceed I would like to clarify that the shoot is paid for by Six Models, this includes working with a top fashion photographer, celebrity makeup & hair artist and a high end magazine fashion stylist. All of this is provided to give you a professional experience and the best chance to succeed.
Just to clarify again what I said on the phone,
You DO NOT pay for the photo shoot. We will cover the cost of it.
We will ask for a £50 deposit, which will be refunded at the start of the shoot, the only reason for this is to stop people from making a booking and not showing up and us still having to pay for the shoot.
At this time of year there are only a limited amount of appointments for new models, therefore its important that you give this 100%. Remember if the shoot goes well this could be a life changing opportunity.
Before I tell you a bit more about your shoot I’d like to make you aware of a few facts about Six Models
- Six Models are the only 5 Star Modelling Platform in the UK and Ireland.
- We get over 70,000 applicants a year; we bring less than 5% of those in for a shoot.
- We have a 96% success rate for breaking new models in to the industry.
- Our team has worked with some of the world’s most famous models and fashion houses.
- We do not charge our models for the test shoot, we pay for it out of our new talent budget.
- We are the only modelling platforms that cover all areas of modelling such as kids, mature, plus size, adults etc.
- The agencies in our database work on a % of models earning that means NO JOINING FEES EVER!!
- We have fashion industry connections in NEW YORK, LONDON, PARIS and ROME; which are the top fashion cities in the world.
The studio will be responsible for styling and training you. They we will be looking at the following;
- What type of modelling, if any, you could undertake
- If you can show versatility with the different looks
- If you have the talent and camera presence to get paid modelling jobs.
In order to focus on this, I will ask the studio to do in studio and location shoots on the day. They will aim to do 4-5 different looks to see how you perform in a professional environment.
I don’t want you to be nervous about this, they are super professional and will guide you every step of the way.
If you are successful on the day and our team feels that you have modelling potential, in a matter of 3-4 weeks you could be signed to an agency and start working! However, all of this will only be possible if you give it 100% and are committed to breaking in to the industry.
What I’d like you to do now is make a list of any questions you have or anything that you’re unsure of and give me a call back so we can go through them, only then will I look at getting you booked in to the studio.
Also the studio staff are super friendly and will understand you are going to be a little nervous but try not to be and have a great time!